Ah, the end of the month is near. It’s a very special ‘end-of-the-month’ for me, as I waved my little hero goodbye as he leaves on a whole month’s vacation to Turkey with his dad. A whole month of no little boy to cuddle, it’s going to be one heck of a challenge!
June was a crazy month, but I feel I’m finally starting to get back on my feet, getting organised and ready for summer.
- The month started with a week of beach, sun and boyfriend (ha, ha) in Gran Canaria. I even did one of those parachute-behind-a-speedboat thingies! Channeling my inner Lara Croft, yes, I do my own stunts. More on that vacation later!
- I packed most of my stuff and my appartment is now a refugee camp, a place with no wifi or TV and only some old mayonaise in the fridge. I doubt I’ll be sleeping there anymore, as we slowly approach The Move To Brussels!
- I took my son to see one of his favourite groups, Pentatonix, in concert! He screamed and sand along every word he knew. Totally worth it!
- I celebrated my 32th (shhhht!) birthday on June 16th. I had an amazing day, read more about it here!
- We had a fantastic restock at Gillio – everyone was super enthusiastic – and then our server broke. Or actually, you guys broke our server. Luckily, all is restored again and I am the proud owner of an A5 Appunto is purple Ostrich! Oh, the gorgeousness…
- I did my first Periscope! 177 people (!!) and myself had a chat about planners, what else, about Gillio and about anything else people wanted to know (no, Judith, no baby plans ;-D).You can follow me on @_moremella is you want to tune in next time.
Next month will be the month of challenges and goals – more on that in a couple of days!
Till next time, love, and remember: you can do anything – but you can’t do everything!